The Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP®) is a personalized wellness and recovery system born out of and rooted in the principle of self-determination.
The Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP®) is a part of the National Registry of Evidence based programs and practices. It has been changing lives for over 20 years. Here are just a few of the benefits you'll take away from this class:
• Improve your mental wellness and avoid troubling feelings and behaviors
• Increase your personal empowerment
• Improve your quality of life
• Achieve your own life goals and dreams
• Become a part of a community of people who are also improving their lives
You'll learn why folks around the country say, "I’ve gone from being totally disabled to being able to live a full and rich life. I am so grateful."
TMHA is offering an 8-week support group that will go deeper into the subjects covered in WRAP, give tips on how we use our plans to help us in our daily lives, and work together to solve any issues we encountered when we created our WRAP.