This workshop is open to anyone, but will be tailored to maintaining mental health and wellness.
A weekly Zoom-based workshop and support group focusing on employment and job searching during the Coronavirus Pandemic, specifically geared toward individuals whose employment has been affected. This workshop is open to anyone, but will be tailored to maintaining mental health and wellness.
Every Thursday Afternoon
2:00 - 2:45pm
Starting June 4, 2020
Discussions will be facilitated surrounding the following topics:
• Maintaining Wellness While Abiding by
• Shelter At Home
• Furlough vs Lay-Offs: What to Know
• and What You Can Do
• How to Job Search During a Crisis & How to Stand Out as a Job Seeker During COVID-19
• Assessing the Risks of Starting a New
• Job During the Pandemic
• Tips & Tricks for Zoom Interviews
• Coping with Stress and Finding Balance
• Community Resources
Registration required. Please email email@example.com or call 805–305–3172. Please don’t hesitate to contact with questions.