Volunteer or Intern
Volunteers and interns are always welcome in our programs. One or two hours of your time can make an enormous difference!
If you would like to help...
To get started, download the TMHA Volunteer/Intern Application today! Fill it out and send it to our offices via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax, (805) 540-6501.
Some of our programs with service opportunities available include:
- SLO Hotline Resource and Support Specialist (24-hour, telephone information, referral and crisis intervention services)
- Special Events and Fundraisers - One Day Support (Bowl-a-Thon, Journey of Hope, etc.)
- Growing Grounds Downtown (sales clerk, job coach, event support)
- Growing Grounds Farms (individual or small group opportunities)
- Intern Applications Accepted (in some programs; as needed); Please send with résumé.
Want to contact someone at TMHA about volunteering? Call (805) 540-6534 or send an email to email@example.com.
For minors who desire to volunteer for TMHA, please have a parent/legal guardian sign this Oath of Confidentiality form prior to volunteer service.